I wish that I wasn’t bothered by the past. What’s happened has happened and we’re in the present now. Though I guess if you can derive happiness from memories it’s only fair that the complement should be true.
And not even things in the past that matter. Eh. (Well apparently they matter to me. ha.)
Stunning Landscape - Cappadocia, Turkey
The mysterious rock formations and underground cities of Cappadocia make this region of Turkey one the most beautiful in the world. The rich history of this site can be told through the villages, subterranean churches and fortresses that have been carved straight into the soft, porous, eerily eroded rock.
Popular activities in the region include visits to the underground cities, viewing the ancient Christian cave art, seeing the “fairy chimney” rock formations, and taking sunrise hot air balloon rides for a view of the breathtaking landscape from above.
I’ve been here! It was amazing
Amidst the many things I want to do this summer… I need to read more (again).
(Partially reread) The Book Theif
Song of Ice and Fire Series
(Partially reread) Thumbs, Toes, and Tears
Ocean at the End of the Lane
Godel, Escher, Bach
Importance of Being Earnest
I guess that’s it for now. I’m open to suggestions!!
Friendly reminder that with one click, you can:
- Give free food to the hungry.
- Help get a woman in need get a free mammogram.
- Give free food to shelter animals.
- Give a free meal to a homeless and hungry veteran.
- Help a family receive therapy for an autistic family member.
- Help provide a child with life-saving health care.
- Help give a child a free book to read.
- Protect 11.4 square feet of wildlife habitat.
Even if you have doubts about legitness, I doubt it’s harming much.
You can say happiness is a choice in the daylight.